2012 Parent University is collaborating with both Brookfield Substance Abuse Coalition and S.M.A.R.T.(Southbury/Middlebury Acting Responsibly Together).
We are bringing you timely topics, some of your favorite presenters, as well as many new ones!
Newtown Middle School
11 Queen Street
Newtown, CT 06470
|8:00||8:40||Registration & Complimentary Continental Breakfast|
|8:45||9:50|| Welcome & Keynote Remarks
Bonnie Harris, Author of When Your Kids Push Your Buttons
|11:30||12:15||Complimentary Lunch in Middle School Cafeteria|
- Upstanders vs. Bystanders:
Helping Your Kids Have Healthy Relationships
- Teens and Drugs: Is it USE or ABUSE?
- The Many Faces of Depression: One Size Does Not Fit All
- 21st Century Parenting of Challenging Children & Teensl
- Keeping the Connection:
Parenting Through Adolescence with Sanity & Humor
- Tackling ‘Tween’ & Teen Sexuality
- What’s Really Going On In Our Towns?
- When Kids Push Your Buttons
- Bully: Friend or Foe – Helping Your Children Foster Friendships
- How to Stay Safe in this Wired World:
A Presentation by Those Who Know it Best – Our Kids!
- Adolescent Risky Behaviors: Acting In & Acting Out
- The College Experience: How to REALLY Prepare Your Kids — and Yourself
Used with permission
Copyright © 1999-2004 Bee Publishing Company